Thursday, December 10, 2009

Early Birthday Dinner

We met Uncle John and Aunt Karen last night for B&B's birthday dinner. They will be out of town and won't be able to attend the party, so we decided to celebrate with them a little early! B&B were so good and LOVED being out of the house...they have not been out of our house since the Friday after Thanksgiving due to the weather and Brooks being sick. Well, he got to get out and go to the doctor, but I don't think that really counts! These two are definitely spoiled...a new outfit AND a coupe car! They are going to LOVE riding in that car...I can't wait for Cory to put it together for them!

Aunt Karen, Burkley, Brooks and Uncle John
Thanks again for loving our babies as much as you do!!!

Uncle John, Brooks, and Cory
I LOVE this picture of two funeral directors and one future funeral director!
I wonder which funeral home Brooks will work at?
Uncle John says with him and daddy says with him...guess we will let Brooks decide!
Brooks taking it all in and SO glad to be out of the house!

My little stinky checking out her birthday bag!

LOVING the bow!

Brooks and his "first" 1st birthday card!

Burkley and her "first" 1st birthday card!

No comments: