Monday, December 28, 2009

What Do You Think?

Do you think Brooks and Burkley were good this year? They are LOVED, not SPOILED!!! Here's a few pictures of all the Christmas and birthday loot!
Look what Santa left!

One view of the playroom...

And another view of the playroom.
This is mainly all from Christmas with a sprinkle of birthday added in! Now, this should explain why I'm having a hard time trying to find time to blog...just a little busy sorting through allllllll of this stuff!

Brooks' new clothes...that STILL need to be washed!

And Burkley's new clothes that need to be washed also!
Gotta go, I've got work to do!
Oh, but the good thing is that Cory and I found time yesterday while B&B were napping to take down the tree and put away all the Christmas decorations...my house is starting to look like normal again!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Oh MAN! They got a ton of stuff! I bet they had a blast opening all of their gifts!

Kristi said...

Wow your kiddos racked up! We have several of those toys. We got the Little People barn too and LOVE it! My girls also have several of Burkley's new outfits. Isn't that funny. States away, and we wear the same clothes. Glad you found time to accomplish some things, I am working on that as well.

Elizabeth said...

That is a lot of stuff!!!! How fun!! I am impressed your stuff is down already! We are leaving it up till the end of the week. It took us so long to get it up I can't take it down already!

Annie said...

i don't think they look spoiled at all!!!
what are you talking about?!?
HA! totally, kidding....your babes are adorable!!
they deserve everything!!
glad ya'll had such a great christmas!!

p.s. new around here ; )

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! What a collection! I have a feeling my house will look the same after the girls' party in 1 1/2 months! I guess we're going to have to convert one of our guest rooms into a playroom sooner than I thought!

Mom's (in) the Word said...

Holy moly, that's a lot of stuff! They must have been VERY good this year. Happy birthday and Merry Christmas to B&B!