skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Holidays
From Our Family
to
Yours!
*Was hoping to use this as our Christmas card, but when I upload it to Walgreens, it cuts some of it off. It was created using Picnik, so if any of you sweet blog readers know how to help me solve this problem, please leave me a comment...I'm so frustrated!*
4 comments:
You're twins are so stinkin cute. I'm on bed rest w/ twins so I had enough time to read your story. I'm so glad things turned out so well for you and your family! It makes me look forward to the future when my munchkins come! Thanks for sharing!
So Cute!!!! Alright, I may can help. I had this happen to me one time. I use photoshop and I think it is pretty much similar. Ok, check your image size inside the editing program. Make sure it is set as the same size as you are trying to print it. If that is the same make sure you in walgreens website or how ever you are uploading it you look at the crop feature. Sometimes you can change what it is cropping. Please email me if you want more in depth answers or whatever! It sucks when you work hard on something and its not working out! My email is eaw00a@acu.edu
Oh I LOVE it! CUTE CUTE pics!
They are sooooo cute!
Post a Comment