I'd like to take credit for it, but unfortunately, I can't.
After spending hours upon hours trying to figure out how to edit the previous card so it would fit on a 4x6 card at Walgreens and failing time and time again, I caved and just ordered these off Etsy!
I really need to break out the owner's manual of my photo editing software, but I don't have time to teach myself right now with the BIG first birthday around the corner!
Anyway...
Holiday Blessings
from
Our Family to Yours!!!


12 comments:
well girl I love it!! I am sorry though it didn't work out! My husband is a photographer and works with photo editing stuff all the time so let me know if you need any help. I will say this, two years we made ours then decided how much faster and nicer to buy them. I have a lady on Etsy that I always buy mine from but this year it was so late that she couldn't do it!!! I am blaming the fact that this is my first year with twins! lol So it was snapfish for me! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the twins birthday!!! So glad I found your blog! (sorry didn't mean to write a novel)
Oh how cute!! Your children are precious!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!!
I had run across your blog at one point or another too but recently found it again! How funny. You can "lurk" if you want I don't mind! I understand the little helpers part! Mine are really starting to be "helpful"
love love love it!!!
Oh my stars ~~ how adorable are your babes!!! This is a beautiful card!!
Thanks for sharing it with all of us ~~ Dawn @ dawnscottagecorner.blogspot.com
Oh, how cute! Those two twins of yours are just darling! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and that they have a wonderful 1st birthday!
Oh my goodness your babies are precious!! So cute!! Love the Christmas card, it's gorgeous!! Merry Christmas!
It's perfect! They are so adorable! Can't wait to see the party pics :)
Your cards are cute and your children are ADORABLE!
I love your card, and your kids are SO cute!! Merry Christmas! :)
What a sweet Christmas card! I found your blog through Liz and it is precious!
~Elyse
So cute, I love the card. I design them for a part time job, so if you ever have questions...ask away.
Post a Comment