After we opened gifts and had breakfast with Nana, PaPa, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Mandy, Colton, Avery, PaPa Scotty and Granny Di, we got dressed, loaded up both suburbans and headed on over to celebrate our 3rd Christmas with Pop (my dad's dad).
And Uncle Kyle with a monkey on his back!
And our 4th and final stop was Grammy and Poppy's house (they were at all the other stops, but we celebrated together as a family after Pop's house).

This was our BEST Christmas EVER! It's so much fun being a parent and being able to sit back and watch those little faces light up! Christmas next year at Grammy and Poppy's will look a little bit different...Brooks and Burkley will be BIG cousins and Kyla will be a BIG sister! Not much longer and we will get to meet our sweet baby niece/cousin, Shea (or T3...Teeny, Tiny Tinky)!And yes, I realize I'm in only a few pictures! I was busy opening alllll the gifts and taking pictures (now I'm thinking I must have used my moms camera to take a bunch). And I just realized that we didn't even take a family picture on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Oh well...we took one at my Maw Maw's 90th birthday party the Sunday before that turned out great and we will have to take one on New Year's Day (such a special day to us...that's the day Burkley was discharged from the NICU)!


No comments:
Post a Comment