Although B&B are now 13 months old, we were just able to get in to visit Dr. Judice for their 12 month well child appointments. I called almost 3 weeks ago to schedule this appointment and today was the first appointment available for a back-to-back well child visit! Oh well...better late than never. Both B&B look great and Dr. Judice seemed to be pretty impressed with their growth and development! They had to get two shots today and then I will take them back next week to get the other two (if you are new to my blog, which some of you are, I break them up so they are not getting 4 all at once). Brooks is usually a tough little trooper, but he wasn't happy today and I hated watching Burkley's face because she knew she was next. I can tell you that daddy WILL BE GOING to the next "shot" appointment! It breaks my heart to hear them scream like that...ugh! So, here's the stats (for some reason they didn't write down their head circumferences this time).
and he's 30 1/2 inches long
He's pretty much in the 95th percentile for both!
and she's 27 1/4 inches long!
She's just like I was and is in the 5th percentile (but she's growing and that's all that matters).

1 comment:
They are adorable!!! I absolutely LOVE their names!!!
Post a Comment