This weekend, I'm going to attempt to relax and enjoy the last few days of being in my twenties.
That's right, on Monday I'll be closing the door to my twenties and opening the door to my thirties.
And I will open that door with a smile on my face!
I've had several people tell me that their thirties have been the best years of their life, so I can't wait to see if that's true!
All of my dreams have come true in my twenties, so I can't wait to see what my thirties have in store for me!
Here's just a few important things that I accomplished in my twenties!!!
- Cory and I began dating
- Scott Funeral Home opened
- I graduated college
- Cory and I got engaged (the morning of my graduation)
- I got married in July of 04'
- Began my teaching career
- We purchased our first vehicle together (my Tahoe, then another Tahoe, and now our Suburban)
- Purchased two acres for our "future" home
- Bought another lot and built our first home together
- Converted and became a Catholic
- Cory and I battled infertility and we WON
- Found out we were going to be PARENTS
- Gave birth to B&B
- Became a stay at home mommy
- And I'm sure there's much, much more, but I'm leaving you with that!
I still can't believe I'm turning the BIG 30 in just a few days (I'm wondering how this makes my mom and dad feel)!!!

4 comments:
Wow...we do have so much in common!!! I didn't realize our birthdays were so close too!! i will be the big 3-0 in two weeks on the 29th! happy early birthday!! enjoy the last few days of your 20s!!!!
Happy Early 30th! You're right, our twenties were good to us, but here's hoping our thirties bring LOTS more!!
What a fun post!!!! Im sure your 30 will bring LOTS of good times!!!
I think we need to plan this mom twin meet up thing!!! I have been saying it for a month or so now. The quad mamas have gone on a quad mama trip! I think if they can so can we!!! Email me if you ever want to chat!
eaw00a@acu.edu
Post a Comment