Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not Much Fun...

...that's pretty much how our weekend has been! Brooks woke up early Saturday morning and was on FIRE. He ran fever on and off all day, was very clingy, and didn't really want to eat much. I related all of his symptoms to "teething" since he has two top teeth coming in, but now I'm thinking it must be a little bug because Burkley woke up this morning on FIRE too. It's been a looooooong day and it's looking like it's going to be another long night as well. Don't laugh, but we decided to break out the air mattress and put it in the living room for one of us to lay on in the middle of the night (it's nights like this when we need the spare bedroom back)! Here's hoping that we can all get a few hours of rest tonight!

All of my babies
(see Holly...she's begging to get on. when i was pregnant, i was super sick for the first 21 weeks and i spent most of my days snuggling up to her on this air mattress watching tv!)
Isn't this pitiful?
Just breaks my heart!
Hoping and praying that everyone is back to their sweet self in the morning. If not, it looks like we will be making an unexpected trip to the doctor!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor babies. They look so sad. It kills me when babies are sick and they just don't understand. I hope you find some time to rest.

Elizabeth said...

I feel for you! We were just there a few weeks ago! It is so sad and hard for mama when they are sick. Hoping they get better by morning!

sweetpeanme said...

Oh my goodness...they look miserable! Hope everyone has a quick recovery!

Anonymous said...

I hope they are feeling better... poor things! They are just so sweet laying there together!