Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wish for Wednesday

I WISH that B&B would get to feeling better. Not sure if it's sinuses or a cold, but both are coughing, sneezing, and have runny noses. Plus Brooks has had diarrhea the past few days, but it looks like he might just possibly be getting over that. I've been puked on and pooped on for the first time ever the past few days. Funny how it doesn't bother you when it's your own babies. I just wish they would hurry up and get to feeling better...I hate it when they are sick!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Hope they get to feeling better soon! Tell them Jake and Justin are ready to play when the feel up to it! I know you need a day out of the house, right? RIGHT!

amy said...

so sorry! we just got over that junk around here- not fun! :( Hope your sweeties are better soon. Hang in there!