...my little PRINCESS to you!
Guess who won?!?!
Don't laugh!
B&B had spaghetti last night, so I took their shirts off so they would not be ruined.
The necklace that Burkley is wearing is from my surprise party from this weekend...it has 30's all over it.
And she's in LOVE with it.
She would probably sleep with it if I let her!
Not sure what's up with the color in this photo, but I thought I'd show you a picture of her from behind.
B&B had spaghetti last night, so I took their shirts off so they would not be ruined.
The necklace that Burkley is wearing is from my surprise party from this weekend...it has 30's all over it.
And she's in LOVE with it.
She would probably sleep with it if I let her!
Notice the pants falling off????
Yeah, they are size 0-3 months!
Here are just a few other things that Princess Burkley is in LOVE with now...
* her singing purse (along with the keys, lipstick, mirror, dollar bill, and bracelet)
* giving everyone kisses
* brushing her hair
* watching me put on my makeup
* singing/talking
* puzzles
* books
* AND SLEEPING WITH US (since she was sick last week)

3 comments:
So cute. Everyone needs a princess in their life to admire and watch mature. It's the small things that make our days!
such sweet pictures!! We have that push toy but my girls don't really understand it!!! Love it!
I LOVE that Burkley has such a little Diva attitude! She is too precious!
Post a Comment