You might be curious as to why the title of this post is "4." Well, we visited the pedi's office this afternoon and that's how many ear infections we have over here! Yep, Brooks and Burkley both have double ear infections...poor babies! For the most part, they are doing really well, but mommy and daddy are extremely tired and in need of some sleep! Hoping that we just might get some tonight since Burkley is spending the night at Nana and PaPa's house and we only have Brooks!
Oh, and I'm one HAPPY momma because I got a new camera tonight and it's AWESOME. I just need to find time to figure out how to use it since it's so fancy!!! Pictures are sure to come soon!!! Off to bed...hopefully!!!


4 comments:
We have three over here!!! Get better B&B. xoxo
Oh poor babies. Ear infections are no fun for everyone. The poor babies don't understand why it hurts when they suck or lay down.
OH no! So sorry. Hope they're better so soon. What camera did you get?! I'm loving my Canon Rebel!
AWE! Those poor little babies! I hope that you and your hubby get some rest soon and that they start feeling better quickly!
Post a Comment