Thursday, March 19, 2009

12 Weeks and Birthday Parties

So, I'm a little late with this post, but I've been busy working on a project at night and I just haven't had the time to blog this week. SORRY! WOW, Brooks and Burkley are 12 weeks old and are so much fun. They keep me VERY busy, but it's SO worth it. I thank GOD every single day for giving me (and Cory) these sweet little miracles. I just LOVE them to death and can't get enough of them. They are both just a smiling and cooing away and if that doesn't put a smile on your face, then I don't know what will. I love it when they wake up in the morning...they are both always in the best mood and have the biggest smile on their face when I walk over to the pack-n-play to pick them up. It's super sweet!!!!

This past weekend was a birthday party weekend for the Scott twins. It started on Friday the 13th with Uncle Kevin's birthday (Cory's brother), then on Saturday we celebrated Grammy's (my mom) birthday, and on Sunday we celebrated PaPa's (Cory's dad) birthday. The babies enjoyed celebrating with Grammy and PaPa, but I'm pretty sure Grammy and PaPa enjoyed it more! Here's to many, many more birthday's!!!
12 Weeks Old
Brooks (Buckaroo, Medium Stinky, Handsome Boy) leaving Grammy's slumber party and heading over to celebrate PaPa's birthday. He's all bundled up...isn't that grin the sweetest?!?!

Burkley (Burke-e-Burke, Princess, Little Stinky) all bundled up in her warm little jacket. Would you look at those BIG BLUE eyes...I swear the girl never blinks!
PaPa with his precious presents (Colton, Brooks, Burkley, and Avery)

Now, if you work at Scott Funeral home, you better watch out! Your job just got a little more difficult as you will now have to answer to these two!!!! You may think they are a little to young to be in charge, but they are about to take over. BEWARE...
Can you see what their shirts say??? Mom and I (well...mainly mom) made these on our new monogram machine-they say Scott Funeral Home in case you can't read it. Are they precious or what? Mom and I were at Wal Mart the other day and came up with this idea. Of course their daddy and PaPa LOVED them!!!
I'm the NEW boss at Scott Funeral Home!

NO...I'M the NEW boss at Scott Funeral Home!

Monday was Grammy's actual birthday, so the kids and I loaded up and ran a few errands with er and Kyla. I know I've mentioned this in a previous post, but when we run errands, we take separate vehicles because we don't want to transfer car seats and strollers!
Here's Grammy with her precious presents (Kyla, Burkley, and Brooks)

Sweet Kyla (Poot, Big Stinky)

Since the weather was nice, I decided that I better go ahead and take a picture of Brooks and Burkley in the bluebonnet patch at mom and dad's house. Love the shadow...it's my mom and dad snapping our picture.
Hope everyone is enjoying their spring break. I want time to SLOW down...May 1st will be here before I know it and I'm not ready to go back to work. Maybe God will answer another prayer for me???????

No comments: