Monday, March 23, 2009

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

I see two precious babies looking at me. And that's just what I saw as I was reading to Brooks and Burkley this morning. They loved mommy reading to them in her "teacher" voice and loved looking at all of the bright illustrations! We even made up our own version of Brown Bear, Brown Bear after we read it. They both would just smile and coo throughout the story, but perhaps that's because mommy was in sight or maybe they really did enjoy the story, or could it have been mommy's silly voice?!?!?! Here's a few pictures of my little one's.

My Two FAVORITE Students!




Saturday marked the twins official 3 month birthday. Cory and I decided it was time for them to transition into their "big boy" and "big girl" beds during nap time. So today, that's just what we did and there was some major snoozing going on in that room! They are trying out Burkley's bed this week and they will try Brooks' bed next week! Holly's trying to figure out why the babies are in that room...she goes in there all of the time and just stares up at the bed (I guess she's checking on them for me)!

Trying out the BIG bed for the first time.
Those legs sure are going 90 to nothing now...they keep kicking off the covers!

This is what I found on one of my MANY trips in to check on them...sound asleep!

Sister LOVES her big girl bed!

All stretched out in her bed...so comfy!

Brooks and Burkley in their Bumbo seats...don't they look cute!
(Yes, Brooks is sitting in a purple Bumbo seat ONLY because it's borrowed)
Aren't they getting so big?

No comments: