skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Do You See What I See?
So, I'm a day late at posting this exciting news, but yesterday was one of "those" days and I never got around to posting. Sorry! What's the exciting news you may ask...well, take a look at the Itzbeen!!!!!!!
This handy dandy Itzbeen helps us keep track of when Brooks and Burkley eat and you can tell from the picture above that they made it 8 hours and 55 minutes and 9 hours and 25 minutes. They slept ALL night long for the first time! Don't get me wrong, we have always said they have slept through the night because they would go about 5 or 6 hours, but this is REALLY sleeping ALL night long. I was a little unsure about jumping the gun and getting excited about this (thinking it would be something that only happened once), but when we woke up this morning, the Itzbeen said 9 hours and 42 minutes! Go Brooks and Burkley. They both inhaled their bottle and are back to sleep (they are still pretty exhausted from the 2 stinky shots they got yesterday). Just thought I'd share this HUGE accomplishment with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment