Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Pictures at 11 Weeks

Just wanted to share a few random pictures that I took of Brooks and Burkley this week. Have a great weekend and enjoy the pictures. If you live in our area...stay dry and warm (this weather stinks big time). I'm ready for it to be sunny and warm (not hot...just warm).


Sleepy Little Cubs Fans
(jammies complements of their daddy)
LOOK...Brooks is holding his own bottle!
What a big boy...guess he didn't trust his PaPa!!!

Look at those sweet little hands!!!

Sacked out...
They are still sleeping in the pack-n-play in our room. We are going to begin practicing taking naps in their room soon...I don't know if I'm ready for them to be in "their" room just yet!!!

Watching their first movie (Baby Einstein) at Grammy's house...although Brooks is asleep in the picture, he did watch it for quite a while!!!

Exhausted!!!

Burkley's new trick...sucking her fingers!!
She's been sucking on her hands and fingers and I've caught her sucking her thumb several times. I'm trying to get her to suck the ones in the picture below (those are the ones that I sucked when I was little).

Like mother, like daughter!!!
Go Burke-e-Burke

No comments: