Okay, if you are a blogger, then you know how it is getting "hooked" on reading other blogs even if you don't know that person. Well, in the year that I have been blogging, I'd say that I have met some pretty wonderful people and I just wish I knew them in person too (I know that we would be great friends). While it's been fun reading other people's stories, it's also been a bit sad. In the past month or so, I have read about so many sick babies and it just breaks my heart and makes me count my blessings each and every day.
The other day I can across Bentley's blog..she's such a cutie. Bentley was diagnosed with CHD when she was 2 days old and will be having open heart surgery in 2 months. Her mother is doing a give-a-way in hopes to spread awareness about CHD. Take a few minutes to visit this blog( http://thewelshfam.blogspot.com/2009/03/chd-awareness-give-way.html)
and sign up for the give-a-way...hurry up and do it quick because it ends today! And..don't forget to keep little Miss Bentley along with her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Happy Friday...and HAPPY RETIREMENT PA PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO~
Hay
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment