It's sure to be M'm, M'm, Good!
Last night we ate fajitas at my parents house and I decided to give the kiddos a bath and get them dressed and ready for bed before we headed home. Well, as I was getting the bath necessities ready to go, Cory decided to have a little fun with Miss Burke-e-Burke. She fits in the pot perfectly. Needless to say, we all had a great laugh!!!
I took this picture of Burkley Saturday night before we put them to bed. This is the "new" norm for her. The girl LOVES her silkies. In this picture, she has two with her...the bunny silky and leopard silky. She was fussing when I put her in the swing and as soon as she saw me walking her way with her silkies, she started smiling. It amazes me that at 3 months old, my sweet baby girl knows exactly what makes her happy. She gets the silky all wrapped around her face and has a death grip on it when she's sleeping (after she falls asleep, I have to move it so she can breathe). Grammy is going to have to make her several more so that we can have one with us (and a backup) at all times. Lord help us if we ever forget one!!!! I LOVE my PRISSY little PRINCESS!!

No comments:
Post a Comment