Our Sweet Boy Brooks Before the Service
Our Sweet Baby Girl Burkley Before the Service
Look at that sweet little face... Pa Pa (Cory's dad), Nana (Cory's mom), and Brooks
Nana and Brooks
Poppy (my dad), Kyle (my brother), Kyla, and Great Pop

Brooks getting Baptized

I LOVE this Picture!!!
Burkley getting Baptized
I LOVE this one to!!!
Father Borski, Kyle, Me, Burkley, Kevin, Tarah, Cory, and Brooks
Nana and Brooks
Poppy (my dad), Kyle (my brother), Kyla, and Great Pop
Brooks getting Baptized
I LOVE this Picture!!!
Burkley getting Baptized
I LOVE this one to!!!
Father Borski, Kyle, Me, Burkley, Kevin, Tarah, Cory, and BrooksUncle Kyle, Aunt TT (Tarah), Me, Burkley, Father Borski, Cory, Brooks, and Uncle Kevin
Poppy, Grammy, Me, Burkley, Cory, Brooks, Nana, and Pa Pa
Poppy, Grammy, Me, Burkley, Cory, Brooks, Nana, and Pa PaNot Pictured...Big Sister Holly
Uncle Kyle, Me, Burkley, Cory, Brooks, Uncle Kevin, and Aunt TT
Back row left to right - Great Pop, Mimi, Pa Pa Scotty, Granny Di, and MiMi
Front row left to right - Great Maw Maw, Me, Burkley, Cory, and Brooks
Grammy, Brooks, Great Maw Maw, Me, and Burkley
MiMi, Brooks, Pop, Maw Maw, Me, and Burkley
Cory, Me, Pa Pa, Brooks, Nana, Burkley, Colton, Kevin, Mandy, and Avery
Pa Pa, Brooks, Avery, Nana, Burkley, and Colton
Grammy, Burkley, Brooks, and Poppy
Grammy, Burkley, Brooks, and PoppyCory, Peggy, Pop, Maw Maw, Kyle, Kyla, Grammy, Burkley, Brooks, Poppy, Sheri, and Me
MiMi and Burkley
So I got in trouble from her daddy for this one, but you can do silly things like this when you are an Aunt, right?!?!
It matched the invitation just perfect
(I guess I didn't get a picture of the food table...we had wraps and chicken nuggets from Chic-fil-a, and pasta salad that my mom made. We also had cross cookies that matched the cake that were also yummy)!
MiMi and BurkleyKyle, Kyla, and Sheri
(Happy Birthday Aunt Shu Shu)
Me with my Little "Poot" and her baby
Is that smile just precious or what?!?!
So I got in trouble from her daddy for this one, but you can do silly things like this when you are an Aunt, right?!?!Showing her daddy how to get a TON of beads at Mardi Gras!















1 comment:
What a special day you both had! I love you so much!
Aunt T
Post a Comment