Wednesday, March 25, 2009

From 3 Pounds to 3 Months

Oh, how my 3 pound little princess has grown in just 3 months! She has come such a LONG way and Cory and I (along with everyone else who is in love with her) are so pround of her. She still looks tiny to most people, but we think she's such a big girl...and she's going to catch up with her brother pretty soon. Sister girl has a mind of her own and she keeps mommy pretty busy, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Here's a few pictures of my sweet little Burke-e-Burke!

A girl needs a morning nap if she's going to go visit grandparents!
(she put that "security bunny" like that...she loves her blankies)
I'm a BIG girl now!

Look at that serious face and those sweet little piggies!

Watching mommy and grammy sew/embroidery on their new machine
(she doesn't want to miss out...mom says she's just like I was when I was little, so I guess that's a good thing!!!!!)

No comments: