Monday, March 9, 2009

My Lucky Charms

WOW...my little sweet peas are now 11 weeks old. They are still just as cute as ever and we are all (meaning our entire family) enjoying all of the smiles we are getting. When you are talking to them (or even just looking at them) they will give you the biggest smile and will even coo at you. It's the sweetest thing ever and it's been so much fun watching them grow and develop little personalities. Here's a few pictures I took of my little lucky charms at my mom and dad's house today. Enjoy...they will for sure put a smile on your face!!!

Mommy and Daddy's Lucky Charms
3-9-09
11 weeks old

Here's a few things about my sweet Brooks
*LOVES to smile and "talk"
*Has recently discovered his hands
* Enjoys sleeping...still sleeping all night long
* LOVES his bath
*HATES when it's time to stop and burp while eating...literally pitches a fit
*LOVES when mommy sings to him
*Beginning to drool and makes bubbles
* Is a snuggle bunny
* HATES it when the car stops...as long as we are moving, we are good to go
* Is now eating 5oz of mommy's milk
*Is SUPER SWEET and is Mommy's HANDSOME Boy!!!

And here's a few things about my Little Princess...
* Has discovered her hands and fingers (I wonder if she will suck the same fingers I did)
*Has a smile that will melt your heart in an instant
* Is beginning to "talk" as well
* Still drinking 4oz of milk
*LOVES taking a bath
* Has developed a bit of an attitude when eating...she now gets angry when we stop to burp her. Yes, this is the same child that we had to force to eat about a month ago.
* Fights her sleep BIG time during the day-10 to 15 minute cat naps is all she needs (her eyes will be so red, but she won't dare close them for fear that she will miss something)
* When she falls asleep at night, shes asleep! I usually have to wake her in the mornings after I feed Brooks.
* When I sing to her, she just stares into my eyes
* She has the BIGGEST blue eyes ever
* Loves to be held, but she also likes the swing and vibrating bouncy chair
* Is just as SWEET as she is CUTE!!!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

LOVE the pictures! They are both getting so big!

Jenny said...

They are so cute and are getting SO big! I think they look EXACTLY like you and your brother. I don't know your husband, so I hope that doen't offend him!! Isn't it so fun to play with them??? Are you going back to work?